How we can help
We are a specialist Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat Surgical Practice.
We offer clinics local to you, usually with clinic times to suit your busy life. We see, diagnose and treat both adults and children in modern facilities using “state of the art” CT and MRI scanning facilities.
We are able to offer Hearing Tests and have access to a full range of Hearing, Tinnitus and Balance Investigations as well as offering therapy.
We have specialists in all adult and children’s ENT problems including:
- External, Middle and Inner Ear problems including Balance Disorders (Vertigo or Dizziness) and Tinnitus as well as Cochlear Implantation
- Nasal and Sinus Problems including advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Nasal Allergy including Skin Testing and Lacrimal Surgery (Excessive Tearing) as well as Snoring problems including Sleep Apnoea
- Cosmetic and Functional Rhinoplasty (“nose job” or nose reshaping) and Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
- Throat problems including Swallowing and Voice problems
- Neck lumps and Facial Skin Lesions including tumours
- Throat cancer
- Thyroid and salivary gland diseases
You do not necessarily need a GP’s Referral to be seen as we offer a competitive self-pay service for the initial appointment.
All the group’s Consultants are NHS University Hospital based and recognised by the major Insurers and our rates are usually within recognised scales of renumeration – so no shortfall.
If you have a worrying or even a trivial, but annoying, ENT problem you need an expert opinion by an experienced Specialist ENT Consultant Surgeon.
In clinics in Hampshire and the South including Winchester and Southampton
Jenny was suffering from blocked and itchy ears. She bought some drops from the pharmacist to help clear wax. She used these regularly for 2 weeks, but felt no better. Her hearing deteriorated and she developed some discomfort. She was worried as she had a holiday booked and was terrified that she may not be able to fly. She attended her General Practitioner and was told that it was not possible to see the canal or drum as there was sweeping and debris. A referral was made to the ENT Group.
We work with these insurers